Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1501 Blue Springs Rd, Franklin
Special Cape cod brick beauty walkable to Grassland Middle & Elementary, Master down, Classic style, Hardwoods on 1dt fl. ex.kit. with tile tile bath, Family room w/washed brick f/p,kit. Has glazed cabinetry, pretty granite and morning room, screened porch & big side yard
- MLS® #2054123
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,245
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- Contingency TypeINSP
- AmenitiesClubhouse,Playground,Pool,Walking Trail
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Rear
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- Date ListedJune 22nd, 2019
- Days on Market49
- Address1501 Blue Springs Rd
- Area10 - Williamson County
- SubdivisionRiver Rest Est Sec 4
- CountyWilliamson County
- Zip Code37069
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Extra Closets,Storage,Utility Connection
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Refrigerator,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryGrassland Elementary
- MiddleGrassland Middle School
- HighFranklin High School
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Choice Properties
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 5:25pm CDT.