Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6677 Edgemore Drive Lot 401, College Grove
Welcome to Falls Grove a Resort Style Community in Williamson County! This Seneca open-concept plan includes all brick, 3 car side entry garage, finished basement, hardwoods, quartz counters, ugraded cabinets, tile backsplash, double ovens, all appliances, covered porch, stone fireplace,1st fl guest suite, craftsman trim, finished basement and more!
- MLS® #2054876
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,362
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- AmenitiesFitness Center,Playground,Pool,Underground Utilities,Walking Trail
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached - Side
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- Date ListedJune 25th, 2019
- Address6677 Edgemore Drive Lot 401
- Area10 - Williamson County
- SubdivisionFalls Grove
- CityCollege Grove
- CountyWilliamson County
- Zip Code37046
- AppliancesOther Energy Star Appliance,Garbage Disposal,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCollege Grove Elementary
- MiddleFred J Page Middle School
- HighFred J Page High School
- Listing OfficeRyan Homes
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 3:40pm CDT.