Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
118 Sycamore Rd, Dickson
Amazing! This home offers so much. A total of 5 bedrooms and 3 full baths. Full finished walk-out basement that could be used as in-laws quarters. Inground pool to enjoy those hot days. Pool house with lots of storage including room for your outside lawn equipment. Newer water heater. Great location in a peaceful setting!
- MLS® #2057501
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,600
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Side
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener,Storage Building
- Date ListedJuly 2nd, 2019
- Days on Market78
- Address118 Sycamore Rd
- Area15 - Dickson County
- CountyDickson County
- Zip Code37055
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Extra Closets,In-Law Quarters,Redecorated,Storage,Utility Connection
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Ice Maker,Refrigerator,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySullivan Central Elementary
- MiddleDickson Middle School
- HighDickson County High School
- Listing OfficeCrye-Leike, Inc., REALTORS
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 7:25pm CDT.