Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
221 Halswelle Drive, Lot 163, Franklin
The Camille Plan by Ford Classic Homes, conveniently located, and nice finishes! 8' tall doors on main floor*Great Private Lot with Nice Views! 3 Beds On Main Floor/4 Baths*Close To Pool & Clubhouse*2 Car Garage plus storage area*Full Irrigation System*42" kitchen cabinets & more!
- MLS® #2064278
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,917
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- AmenitiesClubhouse,Park,Playground,Pool,Underground Utilities,Walking Trail
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Front
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- ConstructionFiber Cement,Brick
- Date ListedJuly 24th, 2019
- Days on Market2
- Address221 Halswelle Drive, Lot 163
- Area10 - Williamson County
- SubdivisionLockwood Glen
- CountyWilliamson County
- Zip Code37064
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Extra Closets,Utility Connection
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Refrigerator,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryLiberty Elementary
- MiddleFreedom Middle School
- HighCentennial High School
- Listing OfficeFord Homes Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 7:40pm CDT.