Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1312 State Blvd, Franklin
Updated, gorgeous home one block from Founders Square! This home is spectacular with new kitchen, master bed & mst bath...bright and airy, filled with natural light...a truly special home! All the latest finishes and features. Large, private yard with breathtaking landscaping and outdoor living areas. Versatile apartment over garage with separate entrance.
- MLS® #2064478
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,115
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- AmenitiesClubhouse,Fitness Center,Golf Course,Playground,Pool
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached - Rear
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- Date ListedJuly 24th, 2019
- Days on Market63
- Address1312 State Blvd
- Area10 - Williamson County
- SubdivisionWesthaven Sec 4
- CountyWilliamson County
- Zip Code37064
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Extra Closets,Storage,Wet Bar
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryPearre Creek Elementary School
- MiddleHillsboro Elementary/ Middle School
- HighIndependence High School
- Listing OfficePARKS
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 4:10am CDT.