Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
167 Stanton Hall Ln, Franklin
Hard to find town home with garage in Franklin. Hardwood flooring on main floor, carpet, ss appliances, fresh paint. Great location in Fieldstone Farms with all the amenities-Pool/Tennis/Playgrounds/Walking Trails. Walk to Pulblix, Walgreens,Bank & Shopping. Minutes to Historic Downtown Franklin. Move in ready!!
- MLS® #2064847
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,173
- Year Built1998
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- Contingency TypeFIN
- AmenitiesClubhouse,Park,Playground,Pool,Walking Trail
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached - Front,Parking Lot,Unassigned
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- Date ListedJuly 25th, 2019
- Days on Market49
- Address167 Stanton Hall Ln
- Area10 - Williamson County
- SubdivisionFieldstone Farms/Prescott
- CountyWilliamson County
- Zip Code37069
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Utility Connection
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Refrigerator,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryHunters Bend Elementary
- MiddleGrassland Middle School
- HighFranklin High School
- Listing OfficePilkerton Realtors
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 9:10am CDT.