Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1232 Championship Blvd #1943, Franklin
Ford Classic Homes 'Camille' Master, Guest, and Study on Main; 10' ceilings on first floor; Island Kitchen w/ with white apron sink; Stainless Appliances; Sand and finish wood flooring in Master Bedroom; Over sized Shower in Master Bath with Glass Enclosure; Custom Trim Detailing; Two additional bedrooms up (both with baths) PLUS a Bonus Room. Walk-in attic access;
- MLS® #2068626
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,850
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- AmenitiesFitness Center,Park,Playground,Pool
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Rear
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- ConstructionFiber Cement
- Date ListedAugust 5th, 2019
- Days on Market64
- Address1232 Championship Blvd #1943
- Area10 - Williamson County
- CountyWilliamson County
- Zip Code37064
- Interior FeaturesUtility Connection
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryPearre Creek Elementary School
- MiddleHillsboro Elementary/ Middle School
- HighIndependence High School
- Listing OfficeWesthaven Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 11:26pm CDT.