Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2068 Mainstream Dr, Franklin
Everleigh-end unit with upgraded hard wood floors throughout, corner lot and cased windows (all upgrades). Stainless steel appliances, tile backsplash , open floor plan, one level living, two car garage with storage, courtyard and lots of amenities to enjoy!! Community pool with splash pad, club house /pavilion,fitness center and playground. FOR THE WEEK OF 8/26 NO SHOWINGS UNTIL AFTER 2 PM.
- MLS® #2072970
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,523
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeZero Lot Line
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- Contingency TypeFIN
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Side
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- Date ListedAugust 21st, 2019
- Days on Market7
- Address2068 Mainstream Dr
- Area10 - Williamson County
- SubdivisionWaters Edge -Sec 1
- CountyWilliamson County
- Zip Code37064
- Interior FeaturesUtility Connection
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Ice Maker,Refrigerator,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryTrinity Elementary
- MiddleFred J Page Middle School
- HighFred J Page High School
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Mt. Juliet
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 3:10am CDT.