Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1036 Appaloosa Way Lot 2, Gallatin
The Havenbrooke B elevation. Spacious open floor plan w/ hardwood flooring in main living areas. Carpet in all bedrooms. Master on main level, walk in closet. Granite counter tops in kitchen, SS appliances, bright white cabinets w/ shaker style doors. Tile flooring in all full baths.Brushed nickle plumbing and light fixtures. Clubhouse and pool just down the street!
- MLS® #2077622
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,880
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- AmenitiesClubhouse,Fitness Center,Playground,Pool
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Side
- ConstructionBrick,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedSeptember 3rd, 2019
- Days on Market8
- Address1036 Appaloosa Way Lot 2
- Area9 - Sumner County
- SubdivisionKennesaw Farms
- CountySumner County
- Zip Code37066
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Storage
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryStation Camp Elementary School
- MiddleStation Camp Middle School
- HighStation Camp High School
- Listing OfficeSoutheastern Select Properties, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 11:25am CDT.