Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1973 Carellton Drive, Gallatin
NEW PHASE NOW OPEN! Build it the way you want it! The Monroe Plan!! Two level, master up, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, bonus room included, and loft. Also there is an option for a downstairs study or 4th Bedroom w/ Bath! FREE Exterior Choice, FREE Granite, and FREE Tankless Water Heater! Special lending incentive going on now for this popular plan with using Preferred Lender!
- MLS® #2077639
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,973
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- AmenitiesClubhouse,Fitness Center,Pool,Underground Utilities,Walking Trail
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached - Rear,Alley Access
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- Date ListedSeptember 3rd, 2019
- Address1973 Carellton Drive
- Area9 - Sumner County
- CountySumner County
- Zip Code37066
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Storage
- AppliancesOther Energy Star Appliance,Garbage Disposal,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryBeech Elementary
- MiddleHunter Middle School
- HighBeech Sr High School
- Listing OfficeGoodall Homes and Communities
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 7:40am CDT.