Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4416a Lealand Ln, Nashville
***PRICE REDUCED*** BETTER THAN NEW HOME IN A GREAT LOCATION!! ALL HARDWOOD FLOORS WITH BEAUTIFUL TILE FLOORS IN THE BATHROOMS... LARGE SCREENED PORCH OVERLOOKS FENCED IN BACK YARD WITH COMMON AREA BEYOND...DON'T MISS THIS HOME...WON'T LAST!! Check out the Virtual Tour Link - BEAUTIFUL!
- MLS® #2083632
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,128
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeHorizontal Property Regime - Detached
- Parking Spaces6
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Front
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- ConstructionBrick,Fiber Cement
- Date ListedSeptember 25th, 2019
- Days on Market23
- Address4416a Lealand Ln
- Area2 - Davidson County (I-65 to Charlotte Pike)
- SubdivisionGreen Hills/Lipscomb
- CountyDavidson County
- Zip Code37204
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Extra Closets,Utility Connection
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Ice Maker,Refrigerator,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryGlendale Elementary School
- MiddleJohn T. Moore Middle School
- HighHillsboro Comp High School
- Listing OfficeBrentwood Brokers, LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 8:10pm CDT.