Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6061 Maysbrook Ln Lot 29, Franklin
The Camellia floor plan by Insignia Homes. Corner Lot, Full Brick! Master, guest bed, & study on main. Bonus plus Flex room on upper level. Open concept: gourmet kitchen, great room w/ fireplace & coffer ceiling detail, open to covered outdoor living. Beautiful finishes-SS appliances, hardwood, wood shelving, full sod & irrigation.
- MLS® #2083650
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,479
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- AmenitiesClubhouse,Playground,Pool,Underground Utilities,Walking Trail
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Front,Driveway
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- Date ListedSeptember 22nd, 2019
- Address6061 Maysbrook Ln Lot 29
- Area10 - Williamson County
- SubdivisionEchelon Sec1
- CountyWilliamson County
- Zip Code37064
- Interior FeaturesAir Filter,Ceiling Fan,Extra Closets,Storage,Utility Connection
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryTrinity Elementary
- MiddleFred J Page Middle School
- HighFred J Page High School
- Listing OfficeFord Homes Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 12:11am CDT.