Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
300 Haddon Ct, Franklin
Incredible opportunity in a gated community! This home has it all...wonderful main level living with 3 bdrms on the 1st floor. Extensive hardwood, elevator to all 3 floors, much more! Finished basement...and wait until you see the unbelievable storage!
- MLS® #2090890
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,604
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- AmenitiesClubhouse,Gated,Playground,Pool,Tennis Courts,Trail(s)
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached - Side,Aggregate
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener,Irrigation System
- ConstructionBrick,Wood Siding
- Date ListedOctober 15th, 2019
- Days on Market228
- Address300 Haddon Ct
- Area10 - Williamson County
- SubdivisionEnclave at Carronbridge
- CountyWilliamson County, TN
- Zip Code37067
- Interior FeaturesCentral Vacuum,Extra Closets,Storage,Utility Connection,Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDisposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryKenrose Elementary
- MiddleWoodland Middle School
- HighRavenwood High School
- Listing OfficePARKS
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2020 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 5:09am CDT.