Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
308 Stewart St, Franklin
Back on the Market & Reduced! Buyers financing fell through! Welcome to the Rose Water Cottage in Historic Downtown Franklin. What a story this home has to tell you! If you love a sweet home with lots of history this is the home for you. From the Antique kitchen and everywhere you look. It even has a studio and two fenced in areas. It's ready to share it's love and sparkle with you so you can make your own wonderful memories.
- MLS® #2106306
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,450
- Year Built1900
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- Contingency TypeINSP
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- ConstructionFrame,Wood Siding
- Date ListedDecember 10th, 2019
- Days on Market61
- Address308 Stewart St
- Area10 - Williamson County
- SubdivisionHistoric Downtown Franklin
- CountyWilliamson County, TN
- Zip Code37064
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s),Extra Closets,Utility Connection,Wood Burning Fireplace
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryFranklin Elementary
- MiddleFreedom Middle School
- HighCentennial High School
- Listing OfficeBenchmark Realty, LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2020 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 1:40pm CDT.