Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3073 Cheever Street #1761, Franklin
Ford Classic Homes' "Scarlett". Mostly one-level living, featuring the Master Suite, Guest Bedroom AND a Study ALL on the 1st floor.Two Secondary bedrooms w/ full baths and a Bonus Up! Coffered ceiling Trim Detail in the Great Room; Large Private Covered Porch, great courtyard!
- MLS® #2107318
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,745
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- AmenitiesClubhouse,Fitness Center,Golf Course,Playground,Pool,Tennis Courts
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Rear,Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener,Irrigation System
- ConstructionFiber Cement
- Date ListedDecember 14th, 2019
- Days on Market34
- Address3073 Cheever Street #1761
- Area10 - Williamson County
- CountyWilliamson County, TN
- Zip Code37064
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s),Utility Connection,Walk-In Closet(s)
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryPearre Creek Elementary School
- MiddleHillsboro Elementary/ Middle School
- HighIndependence High School
- Listing OfficeWesthaven Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2020 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 12:10am CDT.