Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2320 Harts Landmark Dr Lot 112, Franklin
LOCATION LOCATION>NEW BUILD>MAY 2020 OCCUPANCY> prvt LOT>TOTAL PRIVATE ON LFT AND BEHIND woods Bckyrd/2BR's on MAIN**Kit w/Walk-In&Butler Pantry, Lrg Island,*8' Doors 10ft Clgs> Bonus *Incredible Storage/Expansion**Huge HIS/HER WIC in Mstr!> GRASSLAND Schls>7mins to I65>4mins Publix>13 mins Greenhills>10 mins Main St Franklin
- MLS® #2115106
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,741
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- AmenitiesUnderground Utilities
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached - Side,Aggregate
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- Date ListedJanuary 17th, 2020
- Days on Market9
- Address2320 Harts Landmark Dr Lot 112
- Area10 - Williamson County
- SubdivisionFOXEN CANYON
- CountyWilliamson County, TN
- Zip Code37069
- Interior FeaturesAir Filter,Ceiling Fan(s),Storage,Utility Connection,Walk-In Closet(s)
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryWalnut Grove Elementary
- MiddleGrassland Middle School
- HighFranklin High School
- Listing OfficeTurnberry Homes, LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2020 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 7:09am CDT.