Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1053 Lewisburg Pike, Franklin
BEAUTIFUL HOME NEAR GOLF CLUB AND HISTORIC FRANKLIN! Gorgeous Moores Landing subdivision. Mature trees with lovely landscaping. MASTER BEDROOM DOWNSTAIRS. Bonus room could be used as a fourth bedroom with large closet. GREAT LOCATION! 1 mile to YMCA. 3 miles to Berry Farms, Publix. 8 miles to Cools Spring Mall. Restaurants. Buyer and Buyer's agent to verify all Information.
- MLS® #2120290
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,802
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- Contingency TypeINSP
- Parking Spaces4
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Rear,Aggregate
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- ConstructionBrick,Aluminum Siding
- Date ListedFebruary 5th, 2020
- Days on Market20
- Address1053 Lewisburg Pike
- SubdivisionMoores Landing Sec 1
- CountyWilliamson County, TN
- Zip Code37064
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s)
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryMoore Elementary
- MiddleFreedom Middle School
- HighCentennial High School
- Listing OfficeNextHome Music City Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2020 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 4:54pm CDT.