Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2810b W Kirkwood Ave, Nashville
Immaculate, 4 Bedroom/3.5 bath modern/industrial home, in the highly desirable area of 12th South! This like new home, features a fully upgraded gourmet kitchen, gleaming hardwood flooring, custom built-in shelving, extra large closets and so much more! Centrally located just minutes away from Downtown, The Gulch and Sylvan Park, you don't want to miss it!
- MLS® #2129874
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,650
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- Contingency TypeINSP
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- ConstructionFiber Cement
- Date ListedMarch 9th, 2020
- Address2810b W Kirkwood Ave
- Subdivision12 South
- CountyDavidson County, TN
- Zip Code37204
- Interior FeaturesAir Filter,Ceiling Fan(s),Extra Closets,Utility Connection,Walk-In Closet(s),Water Filter
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryWaverly-Belmont Elementary
- MiddleJohn T. Moore Middle School
- HighHillsboro Comp High School
- Listing OfficeThe Ashton Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Advantage
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2020 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 4:10am CDT.