Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1465 Red Oak Dr, Brentwood
Great rental in a desirable community. Master down, large bonus up. Newer carpet & new granite in kitchen. Backyard is fully fenced & overlooks a mature tree line. Zoned for top rated Brentwood schools. Close to shops, restaurants and Interstate. Pets on case by case basis.
- MLS® #2135226
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,850
- Year Built2002
- TypeResidential Lease
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- AmenitiesPark,Pool,Tennis Courts,Underground Utilities
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Side,Aggregate
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- ConstructionBrick,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedMarch 26th, 2020
- Address1465 Red Oak Dr
- Area10 - Williamson County
- SubdivisionCourtside at Southern Wood
- CountyWilliamson County, TN
- Zip Code37027
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s),Utility Connection
- AppliancesDisposal,Washer Dryer Hookup,Refrigerator,Microwave,Dishwasher,Oven
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryEdmondson Elementary
- MiddleBrentwood Middle School
- HighBrentwood High School
- Listing OfficeBenchmark Realty, LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2020 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 7:09pm CDT.